1. Plan merchandising production
2. Control production process
3. Analyzing sales
4. Monitoring and analyzing market demands
5. Follow up for vendors and sampling products
1. Bachelor's Degree in any field
2. At leasts 1 year of working experience in the Fashion Retail Business
3. Strong analytical skill, trend forecasting, market analysis, inventory control and production process
4. Good knowledge of fashion design, vendors and materials
5. Comfortable working with numbers
6. Digital savvy
1. Act as a hands-on designer for FOUNDA fashion products.
2. Ability to work within brand guidelines, enhancing and amplifying designs within the print, digital, e-blasts, specialty projects, and retail spaces.
1. Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, computer graphics, fine art or related field required
2. Minimum 3 years Fashion Retail Design related experience required.
3. Understanding software programs: Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), knowing animations is a plus
4. Organize and prioritize workload.
1. Develop and maintain FOUNDA website and application
2. Coordinate with product/business team to deliver high quality deliverables products to customers
3. Design, develop, and test web-based system, ensure the system developed match the design from UX Design created
4. Create markup language HTML language works perfectly so that the website accessible for the users
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Commerce or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Good analyzing skill
1. Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
2. Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
3. Coordinate project deliverables
4. Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
5. Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
6. Provide administrative and inventory support for operations team
1. High school diploma, fresh graduate are welcome
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
4. Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
5. Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field is a plus.
6. Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
7. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.